Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Slacker

I haven't posted in a while because I have been a tad crazed. Leah's first Thanksgiving was good. We ate at my Dad and Gloria's and the food as usual was delicious. I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I would like as I had to eat with a baby in one hand. Oh well, at least I didn't have to cook.....I did make a chocolate fondue which was absolutely awesome. There is something about a huge pot of melted chocolate that makes me want to dip all sorts of things in it. Get your minds out of the gutter people, I meant food! It does make me wonder if spending all day cooking is worth it for the twenty minutes that people spend eating it. Hopefully I never have to host Thanksgiving, I would probably buy the turkey precooked :-) Speaking of precooked turkey's, the Jennie-O turkey commercials for their pre-cooked turkey's are hysterical! Click here to watch it.

No comments: