Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Faith

I have not had a very close relationship in my life with God or religion. Not for lack of trying but I have always had a hard time with things that I can't see or feel and I have never made a meaningful connection. Sometimes you come across something that helps you remember what the important things are. This story of Kayleigh Anne Freeman has strengthened my faith in the good, strong things about people and family. Even maybe my faith in a higher power. I am a member of the September 08 birth club on babycenter.com and this is a story of a newborn that I have followed from the beginning of her birth back in June 2008. She was born at 1 pound 1 oz and has come through three surgeries to make it to over 5 pounds today. Unfortunately, she is not doing well now and her parents do not expect her to make it. Read their blog and be ready to be inspired, sad, and awed by their strength and love.
I will be offering all my prayers for this family and hopefully you do to.

No comments: