Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bloggers Block

I can't think of a damn thing to write about since I got home from vacation. Everything seems boring or trivial. In order to keep the few people around that read this blog I have to come up with something.
  • Easter was this past weekend and if I never see another bunny or colored egg I will die a happy person. I have eaten at least 10 hard boiled eggs in the last week and the impact on my digestive system is painful. I think the dye on the eggs are making my vision blurry. Morgan crashed hard on Sunday at 5:30pm after two days of easter egg hunting and didn't wake up until 7:30 the next day.
  • Morgan also figured out how to fart on command. This is the same kid that can't figure out how to blow her nose or keep her mouth closed under water.
  • I am waiting for the excavator to come and dig a giant 8 ft deep hole in my back yard for an addition onto our house. In the meantime it is hard enough to keep my golden retriever from falling into the 3 foot small hole that is already there.
  • I have my first 5K to run on Saturday and I am praying it will not be windy. The last thing I need is anything else to slow me down.
That is about it, will post again soon when something interesting strikes me.

No comments: