Monday, January 25, 2010

Why it sucks getting old....

I have two severely damaged thigh muscles due to a 30 minute Crunch Pilates DVD yesterday.

I am just now getting over a cough that turned into bronchitis 2 weeks ago. My one year old was nice enough to give me this ailment and she was cough/snot free in two days.

My wisdom teeth are coming in and making my entire face hurt. It took me two days to realize this was the problem because I thought it was a side effect of said previous cold.

I will have to get aforementioned wisdom teeth removed and I am not looking forward to the recovery time. Kids don't care that you feel like shit and therefore the no-mercy rules apply.

I have to pee more often than I really think I should

My husband complains more often than I really think he should. This would be a side effect of him getting older too.

I complain in my blog more often than I should.

No comments: