Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not me Tuesday!

A blog that I follow normally does a 'Not Me Monday' activity but I am as usual a day late and a dollar short. The idea is to blog about the embarrassing or lazy things that I did (not) do this past week. This is my first ever recap of the things that I did not do.

I certainly did not pretend not to notice as my Golden Retriever swiped some of Morgan's cereal out of her breakfast bowl so I did not have to get up to get her more. I also did not let the same dog drink out of Leah's empty bottle because it was keeping her quiet and entertained for more than five minutes.

Toilet paperImage via Wikipedia


I did not use a onesie out of the laundry hamper after I peed because there was no toilet paper. I would never do something so gross to avoid having to run down the stairs with my pants around my ankles.

I did not let the dogs pee on my husbands beloved front lawn because he annoyed me by not taking out said dogs. Nor did I recap that story to a friend and laugh hysterically.

I did not put earplugs in my ears after trying for two hours to get my 10 month old to sleep unsuccessfully. And I didn't feel guilty in the slightest after I discovered she had a double ear infection. I am cold like that.

Ha!! Pretty good week....






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: