Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Mysteries in Life

These are the thoughts that have popped into my head recently about the mysteries in my life....

1. Why is the 'Fast Play' option on a Disney movie much, much slower than just going to the DVD menu and pressing 'Play'?

2. How is it that a man can insulate an entire room in one day but can't make two kids lunches in a space of two hours?

3. Why does it always seem that when a car accident is caused by a drunk driver, the drunk driver always survives? Is it because they are drunk? Has anyone done a study on this?

4. How do people figure that exercise makes you more energetic? It just makes me tired.

5. Why do manufacturers put so many nooks and crannies in sippy cups that require a toothpick to try to clean stale milk out of?

6. Why does it take more than two parents to handle two children?

7. Why can't we fire all the politicians in New Jersey and start fresh? I figure a good clean sweep is what we need. Oh, well they did arrest 44 of them, so I guess that is a start.

8. How does my house get to be full of clutter in the space of day, everyday?

Anybody have any more mysteries?

No comments: