Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Things

I haven't had anything really good or funny to post about lately so here is a smattering of the goings on in the Renshaw household.
1. Leah has something called RSV which is a really nasty, mucus filled, feverish cold for babies. Needless to say, it sucks and no one is sleeping.
2. Morgan has decided that she is scared of sleeping in her room and regularly wanders into our room in the middle of the night. This is not such a big deal because of point number one.
3. I am trying to train for a 5K that is in April but have had to cut back this week because my ankles and knees are not doing well. I guess I really am getting old.
4. On a good note we have a vacation to Florida coming up in a couple of weeks and I am so looking forward to it. Heres hoping for good weather!
5. I got some free stuff! One of my first posts was about how great Leah's Miracle Blanket is and they read the blog so the company is sending me a free blanket! Love them!

No comments: