Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dogs


Here is my question, do dogs know how to push your buttons or is it just coincedence? Luke, my nine year old Golden, is driving me insane. Currently he has an E collar on and that alone is annoying me. He has no sense of how big his head is now and is constantly crashing into walls and doors. His food stealing habit is way worse and no matter what I do he is constantly cruising the kitchen and floors for food. Now he has taken to eating dirt. Not just dirt, mulch encrusted mud from the backyard. This dirt he chews on throughout the evening because it gets stuck in his teeth and sounds awful when he bites down. THis dirt also gets stuck in the e-collar and I am constantly cleaning it. On the upside, my other dog Libby is looking like a perfect canine right now.....

No comments: