Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Morgan for President

I came to the conclusion the other day that kids know everything. Even the younger ones are born knowing everything they could ever know. My years of experience have nothing on the instant wisdom in which every child claims to have. I thought it was just my four year old that was super knowledgeable but in talking to other parents I realize that this is a widespread phenomenon. This superiority would make Morgan a perfect candidate for President. She could fix the economy, health care, and budget issues all before she finishes her juice box.

Does anyone hear the sarcasm here?

Can anyone tell that I am sooooo tired of hearing 'I know' when I inform a child about watching out for that puddle that she almost stepped in?

Or 'That is not how you do it' when clearly Morgan's method of putting on lip gloss on her eyebrows is not working.

I also don't want to hear anything about how I like to do everything by myself and can clearly remember giving my own mother hell about how I do NOT want help because I am just fine.

Pay back is a bitch.

No comments: